QUICK GUIDE TO MY FUTURE WORK - PART 4: GROWN ADULT FAILURE

- - FROM 2019 ONWARDS - -
RETURN TO TIMELINE PAGE



What is Grown Adult Failure?

My next rap album, following up Man's Worst Fear (Just Some Queer).

What do you need to know about Grown Adult Failure?

Firstly, the album art above is a stand-in. I'm not sure if it matches the Rated-E symbol too starkly to use without getting sued. If it does, I'll use different art for the finished album!

Secondly, I plan for Grown Adult Failure to feature six tracks, like Man's Worst Fear. So far, I have (VERY rough!) preview material recorded for three tracks (NSFW):

LAY DOWN MY LAW


This will be the opening song to all my future live performances. My audience must follow these rules if they want a show from me. Shout-out to Dann and Emily Read who have been enforcing these rules at all of their Pro Wrestling EVE shows and need more credit for doing so.





NEVER HAVE I EVER

Heads up: this song is explicitly sex-themed, but not in ways that you'll recognize from elsewhere in rap (i.e. the militantly-hetero woman-loathing ways that too many men in rap have demonstrated).



BE GONE

In the introduction to this blog, I mentioned that I'm being crushed by my own brain. Here's a snapshot of that crushing.



As of this writing, the three remaining tracks will be titled "There Is No United Kingdom," "notURfag2smoke" and "You Are White And 85." I aim to finish the album for 2020.


Want to support Grown Adult Failure? Please go to patreon.com/lenaray - That's...


...and donate to help make my music production less of a grind!

Any questions, confusion or compliments about Grown Adult Failure? Leave a comment below!

- - NEXT POST - -
DEMON TOY DEATHMATCH - CHAPTER 1

- - PREVIOUS POST - -
QUICK GUIDE TO MY FUTURE WORK - PART 3: DAPHNE DARLING


No comments:

Post a Comment